Sunday, October 16, 2005

The cows have come home.

I saw the sweetest cat at the mobile adoption center outside the pet food store. She was about 3 years old, pure white, docile and loving, and she had a stuffed elephant that had to go with her should she be adopted.

And then I saw the cutest damned stuffed cow at the drugstore and HAD TO HAVE IT. I'm not a stuffed animal freak, or a cow freak, but put the two together and I'm in trouble. I don't have a secret stash though - my only other stuffed cow to date, Clarence, sat on the dashboard during every road trip I took between 1994 and 1997 and is a little worse for the wear because of it, but still damned cute.

Anyway, I wondered if Luna might like a stuffed animal like the cat up for adoption today. She likes things she can knead.


I don't think she likes Clarence Jr. too much. Shame... he's so soft and squishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment