Sunday, October 02, 2011

Also, I have 23 songs about ghosts.

I'm supposed to be working this afternoon, so naturally I decided to see who would win in a vampire/zombie song title-off in my iTunes collection.

I mean, really, which would YOU rather do?

It was a pretty close call but if you count anything with "Dracula" in the title, the vampires eeked past the zombies. Just barely. As it should be. However, if the contest was based on the song title, Sufjan Stephens would win for the brain eaters with his marvelous song, "They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From the Dead!! Ahhhhh!"

I might finally tackle that Decemberists pie chart too. Every new album they release makes it a bigger and more arduous project... Wait - someone already did it for me! I LOVE YOU, INTERNET!

No comments:

Post a Comment