Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not the same as the other post.

Think of 15 movies that will always stick with you... maybe it's the movie, maybe it's the actors or maybe what was going on when you saw it... don't take too long, write the first 15 movies you can think of in 15 minutes... (These are in no particular order.)

Unlike what I posted on FB which would be possibly bad because of #2 and #8, I've included why these will stick with me because I think that's the most interesting part of the story.

1. Hair (makes me cry every time I watch it, which is at least once a year if not more)
2. Fight Club (I am not my $^%& khakis!!! and come on, who didn't love seeing Jordan Catalano being beat to a pulp?)
3. The Muppet Movie (every minute makes me smile)
4. Some Kind of Wonderful (Watts is my hero)
5. Say Anything (Lloyd did set the bar awfully high...)
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street (saw this in the theater, had nightmares for weeks, still get sucked in whenever it's on cable... possibly the best horror flick I've ever seen)
7. Once (lovely, absolutely lovely, all of it)
8. Office Space (I am not even going to go there, but I do have a red Swingline stapler that my BOSS AT THE TIME gave me, so that says a lot right there)
9. Lord of the Rings Trilogy (that counts as one, right? the only films - other than Serenity - that I've seen in the theater where I've literally been on the edge of my seat)
10. Home for the Holidays (I watch this every Thanksgiving and Christmas religiously)
11. The Breakfast Club (no one captured the suburban white teenage experience like Mr. Hughes)
12. The Princess Bride (best characters all around, every single one of them... the book is even better!)
13. American History X (that scene... you know which one... this is about what sticks with you, not what you like)
14. The Lost Boys (I think this was my intro into the downfall of vampire obsession... oh, and Coreys!)
15. Annie Hall (the lobster scene is amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment