Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday five.

Five things that did not suck this week, which was a particularly strange week, in no particular order... was there a delayed full moon that someone didn't tell me about?

  • A BSG season 4.5 marathon last Sunday. All I have left is the finale, and I'm holding off until Sunday for that. Because Sunday is before Monday and if I ever need a pick-me-up before THAT, it ain't football, it's the BSG finale (even with the "meh" reviews I've heard, "meh" is OK so long as it's) followed by...
  • America's Best Dance Crew! This is my American Idol, people. I have a stake in Beat Ya Feet Kings, Vogue Evolution and Rhythm City. (And Mario Lopez is my Ryan Seacrest. Erhm... I think I would actually prefer Ryan Seacrest. And when do I ever say that? To be fair, though, he was my favorite part of Knocked Up. And when do I ever say that?)
  • Scoring front row center seats to David Cross next month. I can't recall the last time I had front row center anything, so this is pretty exciting. I must remember to turn off my cell phone.
  • I really am going to Seattle tomorrow for the Jim Henson EMP exhibit and some other Seattle-ish shenanigans. Goal #1 will be crossed off as of Sunday.
  • The Comedians of Comedy, who are about to take my mind off a crazy, crazy week. I thought it was July that was supposed to never seem so strange, not August. I should have a talk with Colin Meloy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment