Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am Jack's lonely hearts club band.

I was catching up on people I don't know tonight, and I realized something. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, in addition to being incredibly hot and a fantastic actor once you get past that Third Rock crap, reminds me of someone. Is it Ed Norton from Fight Club? Is it Johnny Depp from all the non-pirate, non-English roles he has portrayed? Is it ~ gasp~ someone I already, actually, know?

I can't place it, but there's just something comforting and familiar about his mannerisms. And also, something confident and unassuming that you don't see in a lot of people.

Attention, people who are on the lookout for dates for me: take notes on this guy. He's exactly what I'm looking for... only 10 years younger. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment