Sunday, November 04, 2007

And in today's news...

A strange and unrelated example of why I don't believe in the death penalty.

Thank goodness I won't have to supply our garbage bins with charcoal doohickeys from Sur La Table for the next month.

Oprah ruined the marathon. (OK, I have a serious beef about this. Five years ago if you told me I would run a marathon I would've laughed in your face. Last year I did it, and to this day it's still my biggest accomplishment. I was so inspired by all the men and women in our running group who toughed it out and finished. Never mind the time it took, they - WE - finished. So yes, damn that Oprah making her bonbon-eating viewers aware that exercise is important. BAH.

Just kidding about the bonbon-eating part. I love Oprah.)

Look what my apparently-long-lost-relative made! I waaaaaaaaaaaant one!

Oh, and finally in today's news... I am tired of earthquakes, California allergies and balmy November days. I miss snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment