Monday, February 12, 2007

Four out of five dentists agree.

Finally got around to switching my company-paid cell phone to a me-paid cell phone. You can keep the number but you can't keep the phone you have. Why? It took me three years to figure out all the toys and tricks on this phone (including how to silence/vibrate it, and boy was that a painful learning curve). Now I'm going to have to learn how to use a new one... Bah.

The sales rep at Working Assets went on and on about how my new "very thin and chic" cell phone has Bluetooth technology. Um, yay? I have no idea what that means, but it sounds like those tablets that you chew that turn your teeth red (or blue) where you haven't been brushing well enough. I don't think I want my phone identifying my dental plaque so I will be avoiding that feature.

Also, according to an Amazon review, there is a feature on this phone that allows you to screen calls as the callers are leaving a message. Just like I have at home ~ suh-weet!

Most importantly, though, it has a camera. Which means that at long last I can be like all the cool kids and take photos of Colin Meloy at the next Decemberists show... Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment