Thursday, January 25, 2007

Were you aware...?

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. customer service rep at Blockbuster Video
2. babysitter for Satan's offspring
3. waitress
4. office monkey

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Princess Bride
2. Breakfast Club
3. Muppet Movie
4. Home for the Holidays

Four places I have lived
1. suburban Maryland
2. suburban Colorado
3. urban California
4. redneck hills of southern Virginia

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Roseanne reruns
2. Daily Show
3. Good Eats
4. VH1's "I Love the" anything

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Belize
2. Australia
3. 12 western European countries in 7 minutes
4. Alaska

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. cheese
(do I really need two more?)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in my warm bed
2. on a warm beach
3. in a warm car
4. sitting on THE SUN

Yeah, it's still freezing in my apartment. STILL.

1 comment: