Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fuck this online dating crap.

This was actually a question on the profile thingie. "Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life?" Is it bad that the only person I could honestly name was Michael Stipe?

So I'm reading through my initial profile matches and the first one I read is that of a guy I met through Match.com last year and didn't really hit it off with. BAH.

So then I go on to complete more about me... And under the "Can't Stand"s:

  • one is labeled "LAZY : I can't stand someone who likes to spend excessive time sleeping, resting or being a couch potato." I RESENT THAT!!! I am NOT lazy!! I just enjoy a fine balance of exercise and loafing!!!
  • "I can't stand someone who swears or uses inappropriate language or humor." WTFE.
  • "I can't stand someone who loves to talk about other people." Does Dishing count?
This would be an interesting experiment, if it wasn't so freaking expensive to join. I wonder if "you get what you pay for" comes in here. Match.com is much cheaper... and it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment