Friday, July 14, 2006

Again, I'm hearing the Bridgekeeper's voice.

OK Connie, I'll bite. Subject to change with my mood of course. (For the record, I have never found James Lipton pretentious - he seems to always laugh - at himself, or with others - how can that be pretentious? Annoyingly organized and thorough, perhaps. But not pretentious.)

What is your favorite word?
"freedom"

What is your least favorite word?
"nu-cu-lar"

What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
anything that lets me dive in and lose myself in it, anything that makes me forget that the world around me exists

What turns you off?
people with no concern for anyone and/or the world around them

What is your favorite curse word?
fuck

What sound or noise do you love?
whole-hearted bone-shaking laughter, the kind that brings tears to your eyes and causes snorting and gasping for breath (particularly when it comes from someone under 5 years old)

What sound or noise do you hate?
dentist's drill

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
carpenter

What profession would you not like to do?
VP of anything

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"so you took the blue pill, eh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment