Saturday, July 22, 2006

Belated Friday five.

Five movies the latest, slowest, longest movie I have ever sat through blatantly stole from, in no particular order:

  • The Princess Bride
  • that Indiana Jones movie where he runs away from the ginormous boulder rolling down the hill at him
  • Jaws
  • Apocolypse Now
  • um... Creature From The Black Lagoon
I dunno. I was bored. I was terribly, terribly bored. So this is how I entertained myself for 2.5 hours. There may have been some of Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil as well... that had cajun voodoo types, right?

I also found it hard to believe that Orly said this trilogy was his most physically trying role yet. After all that running and jumping and acrobatics with the hobbits! Seriously?!

... Of course, I'll be seeing the third. After all, it's just time.

2 comments:

  1. It's especially surprising to re-read quotes from the first movie. It was an entirely different breed of salty sea dog.

    The Ask a Ninja review explains the second movie, and the experience of watching it, as well as anything might.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny 'cause it's true!

    ReplyDelete