Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday five.

Five (or so) things that make me happy today, in no particular order:

  • that going to Google, typing in "miserable failure" and hitting "I'm feeling lucky" still takes you here*
  • organic peanut butter when it's first opened and stirred - all runny and the perfect consistency for pouring over ice cream
  • a cat who is eating regularly again (oh and also penicillin... penicillin makes me happy)
  • being encouraged to eat all the complex carbs I can possibly eat prior to Sunday's run
  • buying a ticket for LA to help a friend paint her newly purchased townhouse (and coincidentally getting a much needed break - I'll take painting over work any day)
________________
* Seriously, you would think they'd have found a way to make that stop. The fact that they clearly haven't bothered to try, just makes me happy in and of itself.

2 comments: