Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the positive.

I'm in need of perspective these days, so I'm hereby reinstating the daily FTTDS. Five things that didn't suck yesterday, in no particular order:

  • running across this after a coworker sent an email saying "for all intensive purposes..."
  • finally finishing draft posts I started weeks ago
  • finally getting my Hollywood Fringe Festival t-shirt (a gift for donating -the shirt is awesome)
  • Family of the Year (they never suck but I particularly appreciated them yesterday)
  • leftover pepperoni pizza from Sparky's
Five things that didn't suck today, in no particular order:
  • waking up late and still catching the early bus
  • coworkers with warped senses of humor
  • 67 degrees and cloudy
  • leftover pepperoni pizza from Sparky's
  • two more days and then four-day weekend
This hasn't happened yet but in about an hour, I'm pretty sure that hearing Colin Meloy & Carson Ellis discuss their new book is really not going to suck either...

Living in Portland? Definitely does not suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment