Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wouldn't you like to know?

Today's haiku was work-related and sent to someone I work with. So there.

In other news, after spending the last six months looking for a pair of black shoes to rival my long-lost beloved square-toed Steve Madden loafers, I have become one of those people who buys the same exact shoe in multiple colors. Granted, those colors are black and brown like most of my wardrobe. But hey (wait for it, wait for it), if the shoe fits...

Anyway, thanks Franco Sarto. I've had the brown pair for years, they've held up and served me well. In 4-5 business days their fraternal twins can join them in the file cabinet drawer at work until summer comes and my toes can be free.

1 comment:

  1. You made me laugh with your "But hey (wait for it, wait for it), if the shoe fits..." comment. I never saw it coming!

    ReplyDelete