Tuesday, March 08, 2011

And so begins 47 days...

... of a temporary hiatus on Jen(n)'s happy hours.

In no way related to that guy called Jesus and that religion called Christianity, every year around this time I consider giving up either booze or swearing or coffee, thinking it might be good for the vague (but-vague-with-a-future) plan. Oh, and good for my physical/mental health and my soul and all that other shit.

I think really hard about it. And then I say "*&%$ it," have a drink and set the coffeemaker for the next morning.

This year I am finishing off this fine bottle of wine and looking forward to focused plotting on the "what the hell could I be doing that would make me happy" goals. Because I really have no idea, and this fine bottle of wine ain't getting me any closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment