Monday, May 11, 2009

Muahahaha! Ha. Ha.

The warm up for tonight's acting class* was to adopt a particular character, then do "the wave" around the room where everyone repeats your character's move.

One of the characters was "Mad Scientist" so I naturally went straight to Dr. Horrible. Unfortunately I was last in line, so by the time the "wave" got to me, someone had stolen the gist of the "ahahahahahaha ah-hahahahaha-hahahaha!" laugh, and the freeze ray bit would've been lost on these people anyway. So I had to settle for something out of Young Frankenstein.

But still. Best Mad Scientist laugh ever! Just watch for 20 seconds. (Um, and then watch the whole thing if you haven't yet. It's amazing.)

________________
* Best thing I've learned from this acting class, which thankfully ends next week? I'm a writer, not an actor. So there's that. Eight missed House episodes, $80 and something to cross off the not-bucket-list to learn this... I'm OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment