Monday, May 04, 2009

Me ABCs.

A - Age: 34 (I had to argue with the doctor recently to come to this conclusion)
B - Bed size: full
C - Chore you hate: laundry
D - Dogs or cats: ... well, duh
E - Essential start your day item: 94.7 fm
F - Favorite color: orange
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: a couple of chords on the geeeetar
J - Job title: spreadsheet monkey
K - Kids: no thank you, but I love everyone else's
L - Loud or quiet: quiet
M - Mom's name: virginia
N - Nicknames: shaf, nnej
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: once, in college for an unidentified abdominal pain
P - Pet Peeve: turning drivers who inch up on you when you're crossing the street on the walk sign - is that 3 seconds REALLY going to get you there any faster, jackass?
Q - Quote from a movie: "life's like a movie, write your own ending, keep believing, keep pretending..."
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: brother
T - Time you wake up: 6:00 am
U- Umbrella*: yes... still haven't acclimated to the no umbrella rule
V - Vegetable you dislike: lima beans... that might actually be the only one
W - Weight: according to my cheap Target scale, 124, and while I don't believe it, I'm not arguing with it
X - X-rays you've had: teeth numerous times, abdomen (see overnight hospital stay above)
Y - Yummy food you make: any food I make is yummy, to me anyway - I just don't "make" food very often
Z - Zoo favorite: giraffes

________________
* Original U was underwear. What kind of answer does one put for that, other than "yes"? So I changed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment