Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I think it starts with P...? Or maybe C.

Yesterday after work I walked to the post office near my former place of employment. I passed several people I worked peripherally with. I was in a hurry so despite their "hey how's the new job" greetings, I just waved and kept walking. I didn't even apologize or explain my rush. What do I care? I won't have to work with them ever again.

Then I saw a guy I worked REALLY closely with for a long time (I want to say a year or more). This wasn't nine years ago, it was maybe two or three years ago. For the life of me, I could not remember his name.

I think this means I am fully acclimated.

The funniest thing, to me, is that I still hear all the office gossip well in advance of people who still work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment