Sunday, June 17, 2007

I love it when a plan doesn't come together.

This morning I was supposed to help a friend move, and this evening I had tentative plans to hang out with another friend. Last night I got an email from the former saying "actually we got most of it done today so you're off the hook" and this morning I got an email from the latter saying "something came up can we postpone?"

This left me with zero plans for today. I can't even begin to describe how marvelous it has been.

I finished laundry at 9:45am, ran a bunch of errands including a procrastinated trip to Berkeley Bowl to pick up tofu jerky for my PCT hiking friend (I even found PARKING! at BERKELEY BOWL - PARKING! and of course I also found a bunch of stuff I didn't really need but purchased anyway, because where else am I going to find veat bites, whole wheat orzo in bulk and organic... well, organic everything?).

Now it's not quite 2pm and I can finish the movie I started Friday night but kept falling asleep during, and maybe watch the other one, and it will still only be around 7:30pm.

THIS is how every weekend should be.

2 comments: