Sunday, June 10, 2007

Belated Friday five.

In an effort to fit new music on my iPod I've been trying to uncheck some of the music I don't listen to very often. It's been very, very difficult to uncheck. Which brings us to the belated Friday five - top five musicians/bands I have a zillions songs for, that I have whittled down to the barebones minimum for space reasons and refuse to whittle down any more, in no particular order, with a belated Friday five bonus of the five songs I could not live without by each musician/band (still with me?):

  • Bob Dylan (Don't Think Twice, It's Alright ~ Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again ~ Masters of War ~ Bob Dylan's Dream ~ Buckets of Rain)
  • REM (Try Not to Breathe ~ Rockville ~ Half a World Away ~ Diminished ~ You Are the Everything)
  • Decemberists... honestly I have not unchecked anything by them just yet (July, July ~ The Island ~ Red Right Ankle ~ Sons and Daughters ~ We Both Go Down Together)
  • Barenaked Ladies (Blame It On Me ~ One Week acoustic ~ For You ~ Break Your Heart ~ Leave)
  • Pearl Jam (Porch ~ Given to Fly ~ Indifference ~ State of Love and Trust ~ Footsteps)

No comments:

Post a Comment