Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Spam spam spam spam.

Recent spam email subjects:

  • Is need on chutney postulant? (I know chutney is good. And occasionally I need it. But postulant?)
  • To understand a abysmal rejoin. (Sooooo relevant to work right now.)
  • As read as gooseflesh hidden. (See below.)
Last week while procrastinating for the big interview* I happened upon Supernatural. OK, I mostly kept the channel there after Gilmore Girls because that one guy is hot, but then the plot actually captured my interest. I need to see how it goes tonight** but based on last week's episode, this show could be a distant cousin to the X Files. Although no gooseflesh was involved, there was a lot of hiding under the blanket and saying "NO DON'T DO THAT DON'T GO THERE ARE YOU CRAZY?!!"

________________
* I am 99.9% certain I did not impress them, possibly - probably - because I spent two hours watching TV and procrastinating answering really, really hard questions the night before. Damn you, WB.

** I must watch My Name Is Earl (I do love Jason Lee) during the first half of tonight's Supernatural, but if the X Files is any indication I will easily be able to catch up at 9:30.

2 comments:

  1. My most recent favorite spam spam spam spam subject: "her type be clappers" ... would've been perfect had I gotten it on International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and forgot about this one: "fernando, you left something the other night"

    Can you hear the drums?

    ReplyDelete