Saturday, September 24, 2005

Belated Friday five.

Top five "it's all about the little things" from this week:

  • iced oatmeal raisin Luna bars - mmmmm.... carbs be damned
  • finally catching up with my oldest friend back east who just had a baby
  • buying a tiny "future Oakland Raider" shirt for said friend's new baby (finally, someone had a boy!)
  • making it to the gym three days in a row and no resulting eye incidents
  • seeing Roseann Barr at Cobb's last night
(I randomly found out about her show Thursday and was kinda surprised to get a ticket. Earlier yesterday my friend had me worried that she was all into scientology and tee-totalling these days and therefore the show would suck. All fears ceased when she started talking about how drugged up we all are, and how the only one who really needs drugs is Tom Cruise. It was all gravy from there.)

________________
Addendum: today I saw someone wearing a t-shirt, "I'm not crazy - I'm a scientologist." Must. Find. This.

No comments:

Post a Comment