Monday, July 02, 2012

I need a modified V-chip.

Did I mention no grain + dairy within 4 hours?

D'oh.  Or duh.

Pretty sure the reason I felt crappy yesterday was the yogurt and me-friendly granola.  The reason I felt a little crappy this evening was the cheese and me-friendly crackers.

I'm trying not to feel defeated.  Really, I'm trying.  But I'm sad again.  I was so excited to find granola I could eat, crackers I could eat.  I forgot the combo part. 

But - beets and greens and walnuts and goat cheese?  Fine!  Pesto and turkey meatballs and spaghetti squash?  Fine!  (I {heart} spaghetti squash - I actually just did a little dance thinking about pesto and spaghetti squash.)  Strawberries and me-friendly granola?  Fine!

Until I get in the habit, though, if I could just get a short shock every time I think "me-friendly" means I can eat it with whatever, that would be great.  Can someone hook me up?

In the meantime I'll just keep eating lots and lots of bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment