Sunday, July 10, 2011

Put a Mayor on it.

Hey, Portlandia writers - I have a sketch idea for you: a couple sees the Mayor everywhere they go. Happy hour at the bar across the street from the office. Hiking in Forest Park. At the Doug Fir. Walking down the street on a Thursday night. On a remote beach out at the coast. In the shower at the gym. At SantaCon. The sketch can end with the couple realizing that the Mayor is stalking them.

I will admit being very amused when he started following me on Twitter, back when I did that. But in true "damn small town" fashion, seeing Mayor Adams has become so commonplace that I don't really think about it as everyone around me points and whispers, "oh my God, isn't that the Mayor?"

So there's my contribution to the show I don't even like. (And can't actually watch, even though I live here.) Annnnnd scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment