Sunday, December 19, 2010

Is there a food pyramid for this?

Last week I watched 576 hours of Buffy reruns and had no strange dreams whatsoever, except for the night I ate two dark chocolate peppermint cookies right before bed. Whooo boy, those dreams were doozies.

Today my meals* have consisted of:
- egg omelet with cheese, mushrooms and spinach (heavy on the cheese, light on the rest)
- a pot of coffee
- an apple with peanut butter
- a glass of water
- cheese and crackers
- a bowl of guacamole and chips
- a cup of green tea

*None of that remotely resembles a "meal." Can't wait to see what REM sleep brings me tonight.

Despite the utter crap I put into my body throughout the day, I was able to muster energy to run four miles at the gym, and for the first time since I started running again, I felt like I could keep going after that. I really hope my short-term memory fails on this one... last thing I need is a Pavlov-induced cholesterol-riddled heart attack at mile seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment