Saturday, July 18, 2009

Because I couldn't decide which to post on Facebook.

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST [The Decemberists], cleverly answer these 15 questions.

1. Are you male or female: Sons & Daughters
2. Describe yourself: Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect
3. How do you feel about yourself: I Was Meant for the Stage
4. Describe your ex-boy/girlfriend: The Hazards of Love 1-4
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: Won't Want for Love
6. Describe your current location: Summersong
7. Describe where you want to be: On the Bus Mall
8. Your best friend is: Billy Liar
9. Your favorite color is: Shiny
10. You know that: My Mother Was A Chinese Trapeze Artist
11. What’s the weather: Isn't It a Lovely Night?
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Margaret In Captivity
13. What is life to you: The Perfect Crime
14. What is the best advice you have to give: We Both Go Down Together
15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: Bandit Queen

I do love how both #15s included a "queen" reference, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment