Wednesday, December 07, 2011

That run-on sentence in bullet #2 doesn't really suck, either.

Five things that didn't suck today, because it was that kind of day, in no particular order:

  • Cranberry roll fake turkey real cheese sandwich with multi-grain tortilla chips. (Yes, I just blogged about what I had for lunch. Sorry, Maggie.)
  • Overhearing the boss say "oh wait she's still here let me ask" as I was shutting down at 5:25pm, cursing (not entirely... okay, not at all) under my breath, then learning that the question was to verify that my vacation hours should roll over to next year instead of to ask me about something else I need to do ASAP before I left or the world would end.
  • Inside jokes in crowded elevators.
  • An impending 5 mile run. (Ed. note: make that 3... but at a 7mph pace to make up for it.)
  • Eight-point-five weeks until New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment